The Status board provides you with a detailed overview of all your resources as well as both current and future meetings in a neatly organized table view on your TV or monitor.
This interface is fully responsive and supports both landscape and portrait orientation and it can display up to 40 room resources.
In the main section of the interface, it features the current date and time along with a list of current or upcoming meetings with 4 columns:
- Meeting subject/name and location
- Meeting organizer and number of confirmed attendees
- Start and end time of the meeting
- Day/date of the meeting
The bottom of the page features another section that lists all of the available rooms and resources, with the following information:
- Name of the room/resource
- Availability period - for example, “All day” or “Until 14:00”
- The number of seats available in the specific resource - if set in the room amenities section of the Room Booking System Web Portal (to learn more about this feature, click here).
To learn more about other Room Booking System functionalities, click here.