If your Room Booking System device is displaying the following message:
your Room Booking System is now connected to your calendar account.
Set the meeting room you want to pair with this Room Booking System device in the Room Booking System Web Portal”
This means the device is not currently connected to any room resource from your calendar and thus it is not able to display your calendar information.
In order to resolve this, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to Room Booking System Web Portal
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Devices” from the left-hand side menu
- A table of all your devices will be visible. Click on the unassigned device
- A new “Edit device” page will appear. Locate the “Room:” section just underneath the functionality preview and select the desired room from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save”
And that’s it! Your device should update shortly with the new settings and begin displaying your upcoming meetings.
Please keep in mind that for certain 13-inch devices functionalities, you are able to choose up to 9 resources. To learn more about the available functionalities, click here.
If you do not have a room resource added to the Room Booking System Web Portal yet, click here to learn how to add it.