Enabling the “Battery charging screen” feature will make your Room Booking System devices display a notification when the battery level of your Room Booking device becomes low.
In addition, it will also show a charging screen, indicating the current battery level.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Log in to the Room Booking System Web Portal
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- Locate the “Show charging screen” in the list of features.
- Once you have enabled or disabled this feature with the toggle, navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save” to save your device settings preferences
And that’s it! You have successfully turned on/off the “Show charging screen” feature. Your device(s) will update shortly after with your most recent preferences.
This feature can also be set as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.