You can customize your Room Booking System devices and highlight your brand by replacing the Room Booking System logo with your company's logo.
To achieve the best look of your logo, follow these guidelines:
- The image dimensions should not be larger than 180 x 180 pixels. If the image is of larger dimensions, it will automatically be downscaled, which may result in poorer quality.
- The format of the image should be .png, with a transparent background.
- A grayscale image is preferable. Any colors in the photo will be converted to grayscale and may lack contrast as a result.
Now that you have your image ready, it is time to set your company's logo.
How to set a custom logo
- Log in to the Room Booking System Web Portal
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Organization” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the "Show your brand on your Room Booking System devices" section, click the "+" rectangular button
- Find and select the image you wish to use
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
And that's it!
Once the upload is completed, the logo should immediately be visible in the Room Booking System Web Portal, and should shortly after appear on your Room Booking System devices. Please keep in mind that it might take a few minutes before the Room Booking System devices refresh with your new logo.
This process sets your logo globally across all devices. If you wish to have different images on certain devices, click here to learn more about building-specific and device-specific settings.