Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange users have the option of marking a meeting in their calendar as “tentative”.
These meetings can be hidden or displayed on your Room Booking System devices, depending on your preference, via the Room Booking System Web Portal.
This feature can be set also as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.
How to show/hide tentative meetings
- Log in to the Room Booking System Web Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- In the “Global device settings” section, locate the “Show tentative meetings” feature
- Enable or disable it by moving the toggle
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
And that’s it! After a few moments, all your devices will update with your new settings.