By enabling the “Show “No Wi-Fi” screen” on your 6-inch Room Booking System device, you will be notified when the device loses its connection with your Wi-Fi network. If left disabled, the last status before the connection loss will remain visible on the device.
If you do experience problems with the Wi-Fi connection of your Room Booking System device, click here to find out what might be causing it and how to resolve it.
To enable or disable the “No Wi-Fi” screen:
- Log in to the Room Booking System Web Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- Locate the “Show No Wi-Fi” screen in the list of features.
- Once you have enabled or disabled this feature with the toggle, navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save” to save your device settings preferences
And that’s it! You have successfully turned on/off the “Show No Wi-Fi” screen. Your device(s) should update shortly with your most recent preferences.
This feature can also be set also as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience.