Note: This feature is exclusive to 6-inch devices. Click here to learn more.
If you want your Room Booking System to automatically cancel any unattended meetings, you can do so with the “Check-in” feature.
By enabling it, participants will need to check-in with the Room Booking System device by pressing the checkmark next to the meeting up to 30 minutes before or after the meeting. If none of the participants check in, the meeting will be removed from the calendar and the room will be made available.
Please note that this feature does not work with .iCal format calendars.
This feature will only work if your 6-inch device has its touch capabilities enabled. If you are unsure how to enable/disable touch capabilities, click here.
The check-in feature can also be set as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.
How to enable/disable the “Check-in” feature
Enabling/disabling this feature is done in the Room Booking System Web Portal. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Room Booking System Web Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- In the “Global device settings” section, locate the “Check into meetings” feature
- Select the check-in time frame
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
And that’s it! After a few moments, all of your 6-inch devices will update with your new settings.