Your Room Booking System speaks many languages. Nineteen in fact. For the list of supported languages, please click here.
By default, the display language of all devices is set to English, but if you prefer to display your meeting schedules in a different language, you can change that in your Room Booking System Web Portal.
Please note that the language change will only affect your devices. The Room Booking System Web Portal will remain in English, no matter what language you choose.
How to change your Room Booking System's language
- Log in to Room Booking System Web Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Organization” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the "Localization" section, open the "Language" drop-down menu
- Find and select the language you wish to use
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
And that's it!
Once saved, your Room Booking System devices will need a few minutes to update the displayed language. We kindly ask for your patience during this process.
As with most organization settings, the set language is also global and affects all your devices.
If you wish for your devices to be in different languages, you can set that via the building-specific settings. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
The supported languages are Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Klingon, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish.
If your preferred language is not on the list, let us know at email@example.com.